Our high-performance motion products are used in a variety of industries, applications and processes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Mapping, Typography, and Tribology
- Observation, Exploration, and Positioning
- Vibration Isolation and Motion Stabilization
- Sample Collection, Storage and Management
- Surface Profiling
- Detection, Diagnosis, and Bio-Banking
- Vacuum and Cleanroom Assembly and Bake-Out
- Mass Spectrometry
- Consumer Electronics & Micro Electronics
- Precision Pick and Place
- Semiconductor & Wafer Management
- Work Flow Efficiency
- Solar, Flat Screen, and Thin Film Technologies
- Additive Manufacturing
- High End Optics, Laser, Fiber Optics & Photonics
- High Precision Conveyors
- Deposition, Metalization, and Coating
- Precision and Micro Assembly
- Mechatronics & Micro Machining
- Measurement and Microscopy
- X-Ray and Optics Positioning
- Lithography and Laminography
Automated Assembly & Manufacturing
As a manufacturer and worldwide supplier of high precision motion equipment, Primatics provides high performance solutions that integrate easily—and function seamlessly—with complex, automated assembly and manufacturing systems.
Primatics high precision motion products are integrated into automated systems and are an essential component of fully automated biomedical and life science lab equipment around the globe.
Primatics delivers ideal solutions for any motion task, regardless of scope—from standard systems to custom systems and from a single axis of motion to a complex multi-axis mechanisms, we meet your needs.
Test & Inspection
When you need to test and inspect your components, reliability and repeatability are a must. Here is a custom 400x450 millimeter POF open frame stage with dual-side ball screw drives, used for the inspection of laser printers.